- Fees once deposited will not be refunded.
- Students should check the availability of subject / subject combination before application.
- Students should check / verify all the details minutely before submitting the form. No correction after the last date will be entertained. For any misinformation the candidate will be solely responsible. And his candidature is liable to be cancelled during verification or anytime afterwards.
- Geography is not offered as an Elective Subject at the time of Admission. Fresh Applications will be sought from admitted Candidates at a later date and the subject will be offered as per Merit.
- Downloaded Form/s in original is/are to be submitted for verification for each subject/s the candidate has applied for.
- For PH (Physically Handicapped) candidates with at least 40% disability, Certificate/s from the competent authority is to be produced in original during verification.
- 60% of the Application Fee will be refunded to Candidates belonging to “PH” category provided their claims is justified (as per Govt. Norms) at the time of verification of documents during admission. Other relaxations will be allowed as per Govt. Norms.
- Candidates applying for Honours will be considered for Honours only and will not be deemed for Pass and vice-versa, i.e. separate forms for Pass and Honours are to be submitted if the candidate intends to apply for both.